Country Care Services
Country Care provides Attendant Care and
a range of In home Care support services which can be tailored to meet your
needs and the needs of your family.
Clients are involved in setting up their individual Care Plan and in the
selection of their own Attendant Care Workers.
Country Care is a specialist support service, with extensive experience in
providing individualised personal and other support to people with spinal cord
injury and other physical and sensory disabilities living independently in their
Services are available to people with disabilities and the aged and frail who
wish to continue to live with greater independence in their homes within our
service area in Victoria (and other rural, remote and metropolitan regions).
Care at home
- tailored to suit your individual care needs
- Looking after your Personal Needs
Personal Care Attendant
- Care for community based programs
- Looking after your household
- Helping with any of your specific programs for rehabilitation, training or to assist in support of further education and vocation etc.
- Providing emergency carers if your normal carers can't make it.
- Helping with care for other agencies or arranging care for you in another area if you are traveling.
- Arranging carers for your holiday
- Giving your Primary Carer a break
- For all your care needs at home
Post Acute Care
- Care needs on discharge from Hospital
- Transitional care assists you on leaving Hospital or Rehabilitation facility ie; Royal Talbot Rehabilitation Centre and returning to your home.